HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Share | 

Another fairy person

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Another fairy person   Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:19 am

Name: Moah Anolee
Species: Seraphim Fairy, Alimbic-Fa Jurios, or a four dimensional ball of light depending on what he feels like
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Date Of Birth: Doesn't know what day, just chooses January 1st
Power: Humans can no longer have powers, as all the spots for the original humans have been taken. This may reopen later.
Appearance:
His seraphim form.
Personality: Some several million years of life has put a new view on his perspective of well ... life. He doesn't really like attention much but is always curious about what has happened since his last cycle and as such, has been mostly wandering around and talking to some of the more insane historians. Only a few know about his existence other then other fairies so he is also isolated a lot of the time when he is not investigating stuff. A really nice person, he also does not like fighting but a lot of the time, his travels will force him to beat the crap out of or a lot of the time kill another being. He doesn't take pride in it but he isn't shamed by it either. He also doesn't really take same in anything much really, he just does stuff a lot of the time. Because of his ability to prolong life, he had once decided to provide a species with immortality which was a huge mistake and since then he only believes that one should live as long as they should. He frowns on the search for power but has made an exception for some species, most notably the humans because power ensures their existence. He is outgoing but not really energetic so he can sometimes be found sleeping several thousand kilometers outside the corona of a sun when he does not want to be found. Dispite being immortal and all powerful and that stuff he is surprisingly afraid of the dark.

History: Early in his life, he was actually a very outgoing sort of person, bursting with energy and filled with his ego, he decided to run around the universe, using his fourth dimensional plane to travel to places almost instantly. When life began to take form on the relatively new planets, he was at first very excited when the primitive species of life began to struggle against each other and he sometimes took part in the inter-tribal wars among the various species until the Arnexe came to power. Around this time, he had taken a liking to a particular species, the species being the Alimbic-Fa Jurios but he couldn't stay long. As time wore on, life began to lose its flavor, the foods that he ate had no flavor, the friends he had gave him no comfort and the emotions he had seemed like a never ending monotone. The cure for this condition was to go to sleep for a long, long, long time. During his time of sleep, his fourth dimensional form was still aware of everything and as he slowly watched his friends grow old and die off, he began to contemplate how short a time he could spend with these creatures and decided that if he made friends, he would do anything to defend them, preferably without fighting. Eventually even his fourth dimensional form fell asleep and a couple million years later, he was resurrected in a g class sun called Sol in the Milky Way galaxy where he encountered the humans. He stuck around and helped along some branches of the humans until only two branches had formed, the homo-sapians and the neanderthals. He didn't get to see the neanderthals die out because around this time, he decided to go off somewhere else and explore before going to sleep again. This time he woke up really early,and actually stuck around, actually hanging around earth and the humans for a long time. About 3400, he got the signals from an old favorite race of his, the Alimbic-Fa and he decided to go investigate, taking an almost human form as a souvenir from earth and giving the humans his blessing, he set off. When he caught news that the Evoknights had invaded and destroyed earth, he was devastated by the loss of yet another one of his favorite people but was overjoyed to find that several of them had survived.

Other: His specific fairy immortality is quite different from any others like other types. He is actually able to die but is then reformed in a distant sun somewhere and it takes several days to reform. During that time, he feels an endless burning sensation over his entire body that never goes away so he prefers to just not die at all. He is able to increase the vitality of all sentient beings within several meters of his body and is essentially able to also cure any sentient being of any disease. He does have blood but it tends to become luminescent when it does not flow through his body, drinking it grants enormous power but since it dissapears when he changes form, its almost impossible to actually do that.

Having trouble? Click here.

More Helpful Guides: Play-By Help

Creating a Villain
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Another fairy person   Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:11 pm

APPROVED!
(I feel cool)

"I was going to say "blitz my chakras" a lot. I'm serious about that. It was going to be my go-to line. Like, dude, just go apeshit on those chakras. I'm not paypalling you a Benjie and a half for a bunch of weaksauce chakras. I want a chakra you can hang your hat on, WHILE you fry an egg on it, and makes you HIGH just in the amount of time it takes you to go Google whatever the fuck a chakra IS."
-Andrew Hussie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Another fairy person   Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:14 pm

UNAPPROVED! D<

I need you to explain what you mean by "the Arnexe came to power".

*needed a legit reason to get at kiwi* >I

____*━___━━_*___━━____*━━____*━━­­­ ╰O-O----O-O NyanNyanNyan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Another fairy person   Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:15 pm

He means when the Arnexe started being gods or whatever, I think.

APPROVED.

"I was going to say "blitz my chakras" a lot. I'm serious about that. It was going to be my go-to line. Like, dude, just go apeshit on those chakras. I'm not paypalling you a Benjie and a half for a bunch of weaksauce chakras. I want a chakra you can hang your hat on, WHILE you fry an egg on it, and makes you HIGH just in the amount of time it takes you to go Google whatever the fuck a chakra IS."
-Andrew Hussie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Another fairy person   Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:17 pm

Yep, thats what I meant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Another fairy person   Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:17 pm

*just. . .not gonna argue with such trivial matters*

OKAY! APPROVED! v-v

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rookie

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Another fairy person   Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:58 pm

unapproved
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Another fairy person   Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:04 pm

By you, you can't do that anymore remember?

You're still bitter over the twinkie shortage aren't you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyuu
Admin

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Another fairy person   Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:23 pm

Yes, he is. NOW STOP POSTING HERE.

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Another fairy person   Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:44 am

HERGA SHIMA DURBA DABA

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: Another fairy person   Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:38 pm

KEEP POSTING HERE!

[00:02:29 11/07/11] @ ROOKIE : Lan: GAWD! D< *hugs Member for half a second*

[00:02:44 11/07/11] @ Deus Dormio : *hugged* 8D *feels so special*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rookie

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Another fairy person   Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:57 pm

Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Another fairy person   Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:13 pm

Rookie GTFO

-Andrew Hussie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rookie

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Another fairy person   Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:53 pm

If vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another fairy person   

Back to top Go down

Another fairy person
Page 1 of 1